It's a perfect opportunity to uncover the secrets of different regions and explore the wealth of tourist products that our country has to offer. This year, exhibitors will showcase their offerings from the most beautiful corners of Poland as well as exotic regions around the world. Visitors will have the chance to immerse themselves in fascinating cultures, taste local delicacies, gather the best holiday offers, and feel the travel atmosphere. The partner country of the Tour Salon fair is Madagascar, which is one of the key global biodiversity hotspots in the world. 5% of the planet’s plant and animal species are found only in Madagascar. Given its natural potential, the island is popular with all fans of unspoilt scenery and cultural authenticity. Moreover, it has an endless, breathtaking coastline 4,800 km long: white sandy beaches fringing lagoons, rocky shores, perfect coves, and huge bays. With everything from tropical dry forests, flourishing rain forests, plateaus, and deserts, Madagascar is undoubtedly a dream destination for outdoor enthusiasts and those looking for a location teeming with unique opportunities for adventure.
Why is it worth visiting Tour Salon?
- Explore Poland - each region has its own unique attractions, flavors and traditions. The fair gives you the opportunity to travel to various parts of our country. The following countries will present their tourist gems: Masovia, Lower Silesia, Lubelskie, Łódź, Western Pomerania, Podlasie and Greater Poland
Meet experts and representatives of regions, tourist guides and industry specialists. Find out where to go, what to see and how to spend an unforgettable holiday.
- Interesting program of events - Tour Salon includes not only exhibition stands but also numerous lectures, presentations, workshops, and shows that allow you to deepen your knowledge about Poland as a country attractive to tourists. The main stage in pavilion 8A will feature a special guest of the fair - Robert Makłowicz, Busem Dzień Świat, Ready for Boarding, kierunkowo.pl, Jack&Dog, Jedno Los Ponie, Calluna Trip, Magdalena Wolińska-Riedi
- Surprises and promotions - exhibitors offer special promotions and discounts on trips, accommodation and tourist attractions. This is a great opportunity to plan your future trips.
- Networking: Tour Salon is also a place to establish business contacts. For representatives of the tourism industry, it is an opportunity for cooperation and exchange of experiences.
- Inspiration: at the fair you will discover unknown places, get ideas for your next expeditions and even travel companions. An opportunity to meet true enthusiasts of local and global expeditions is the "Traces of Dreams" Travel Festival, which aims to exchange knowledge and experiences regardless of age, place of residence or budget allocated for the expedition. This year, the Tup Tup Family Travel Festival will be held for the second time - on Saturday and Sunday, children and their parents will have the opportunity to use the Poznań animation zone.
- Moreover, the fair will feature numerous tourist attractions - from culinary shows, through ethnographic presentations, to unforgettable artistic performances.
Don't miss the opportunity and plan your participation in the Tour Salon fair now. Tickets are available at: https://tobilet.pl/tour-salon-2023.html.
Thematic scope of the fair
- National, regional and local tourist organizations
- Cities and communes
- Museums, science and culture centers
- Active tourism
- Tour operators, travel agencies, trip organizers
- Business tourism
- Tourism services
- Industry organizations and associations
- Publishers and travel portals
- Accompanying events
Parallel to the Tour Salon fair, the largest caravaning event in Poland, the Caravans Salon Poland fair, will take place. It's an opportunity to check out the latest trends in the world of campers, camping trailers, and camping equipment. Complementing the tourism celebration in Poznań are the Yacht Salon Poland fairs for water sports enthusiasts, where you can admire extraordinary yachts, boats, and other equipment for sailing and water sports.
A ticket to Tour Salon also entitles you to enter other events: Caravans Salon, Yacht Salon, Travel Festival „Śladami Marzeń” , and the Family Travel Festival Tup Tup.
Tour Salon fairs have been over three decades of inspiration and experience. It's a place for creating brands and promoting extraordinary places, wonderful cities, fascinating regions, and active tourism experienced in harmony with nature. Be a part of this fascinating event!
Warmly welcome on behalf of the Tour Salon fair team from October 27th to 29th, 2023, at the International Poznań Fair.